FootBlog90‘s Fantasy Premier League Game week 2 went a bit on a slide as we lost 5 points as compared to what we got in Game week 1. But now as we head towards the Game week 3 we made one notable change to our team where be substituted David De Gea with Kepa, and while keeping that in mind we are here to give you some tips for what things one must consider before submitting their final team before Game week 3 kick starts.
1. Substitution of David De Gea is must in our opinion as Manchester United is struggling to keep hold of their defense and are conceding goals in each game.They have conceded 4 goals in 4 games, while scoring the same number of goals.
2. Fielding Matt Ryan could be risky as Brighton & Hove Albion FC are traveling to Anfield to play Liverpool FC. It’s preferably better to have Alisson, Ederson or Chelsea’s Kepa in your team.
3. Adding Mendy and Alonso in final XI or transferring them into your team will definitely reward you with some good points.
4. Keeping Ozil in your team isn’t advisable, for he might not start for gunners, therefore we suggest that you better go for Henrikh Mkhitaryan instead. Having any player among Bernanrdo Silva, Ruben Neves, Richarlison, Sadio Mane, Eden Hazard, Dele Alli, Mohamed Salah, Raheem Sterling, Paul Pogba, Matt Ritchie in final 11 could prove to work wonders as well.
5. Talking about forwards, having Aguero and Harry Kane is must as both of them have scored some quality goals since the league has started; Aguero has definitely impressed everyone among the two. Having Calum Wilson and the likes of Alvaro Morata, Romelu Lukaku and Roberto Firmino could also be helpful in get your the points you must be aiming to get.
That’s all for the tips for this Game week, we will be back with more such tips for next Game Week. Hope you make the most out of it.